Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Roller Coasters, Zombies, and Bath Salts

A quote I read recently has given me a lot of perspective on life:
"You've never been as old as you are right now
 and you will never be this young again."

What to do with this?

Life is such a roller coaster.
It's scary sometimes.
You get to the top just to see that there's a steep drop in front of you.
You're wondering if the people around you are using bath salts
and if the zombie apocalypse really has begun... I digress.
But life is also thrilling, breathtaking... and fun.
And unless they're right about reincarnation,
we only get to do this thing once.

So, I don't know about you, but I'm going to throw my hands up
and enjoy the ride.

I might even build a few roller coasters of my own one of these days.

And don't worry, I don't use bath salts for anything except baths.

"You've never been as old as you are RIGHT NOW
and you will NEVER be this young AGAIN."


No comments:

Post a Comment