Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BodyRock.tv

If you know me, you know that I am constantly busy. I like to pack as many things into my day as possible, including a workout.

However, I do not have an hour to spend on the treadmill or elliptical. And honestly, the results just aren't worth that hour, in my opinion.

But 12 minutes? I can do that!

Check this out:
BodyRock TV

It's basically "burst" training, with four different mini-workouts, where you go for 50 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, repeat twice, and move on to the next. The results are killer!

The website and Facebook page for BodyRock are great tools. There are a lot of other "bodyrockers" who post their scores, before and after pictures, recipes, etc., to track their progress and motivate others.

Did I mention that BodyRock is free? 12 minutes a day AND free... I can't think of any excuses!


No comments:

Post a Comment