Saturday, November 24, 2012

Turtle is to Turkey as Traffic is to Holiday Shopper.

I hope your Thanksgiving was stuffed with turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and laughter!

Mine was. I learned that turtles enjoy turkey carcasses (gross!). Since Thanksgiving is a happy holiday, I did make an effort to wear some color instead of looking like I was going to a funeral, as per usual. Speaking of which...

Black Friday was yesterday, but since it's almost 2013, I bet most Black Friday-ers went shopping online. Why not? No traffic, no crowds, no long lines, AND most of the same sales you see in the store can be found online. Many stores even offer free shipping.

Here's why I love online shopping: my current favorite hair product, called Weather Girl Climate Neutralizing Complex with Pure Protein Blend, created by Blow, The New York Blow Dry Bar, is usually $22 for a 2oz. bottle, but it's on Amazon.com right now for $11.35. Check out the link over here!  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where do YOU go for great holiday shopping finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment