Monday, November 19, 2012

Paint It Black.

My hair color is BLACK now!  


As one of my besties reminded me this week, the second your hair color changes, so does your wardrobe. While I am used to wearing black from head to toe, I have come to realize that it's time to put some COLOR into my life. Otherwise, I am going to look like a black crayon. #NOTcool 


I always thought that black was the one hair color I would never be willing to try. I thought I couldn't pull it off... 


I think I was scared.


Which is part of why I did it.


Life is FULL of so many incredible opportunities, amazing people, and breathtaking adventures. Although my loved ones tell me that I have accomplished a lot in such a short amount of time, there are still SO many things I want to do with this ONE life I've been given! 


So, I don't have time to be afraid of things. I only have time to be bold, to be brave.


What about you?


What is it that's preventing you from fulfilling your dreams? What are you afraid of?


Whatever IT is, paint it black. And ROCK it. I triple-dog-dare you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment